Windows 10 comes with Microsoft Edge to surf the internet. It is integrated with many advanced features but however many people don’t prefer it. They go with Google Chrome and want to install it on their Windows 10 based computers. You can make Google Chrome your default web browser after installing it.
How to install Google Chrome in windows 10?
Installing Google Chrome browser on your Windows 10 based system is not a tough task. You need few steps to complete the process. However users who are weak in technical skills can get in touch with Google Chrome Technical Support and know how to install Google Chrome on their computers. Follow below steps to install google chrome browser on Windows 10 computer:
- Open any of the installed browsers on your Windows 10 system.
- Type “Google Chrome Download” in the search bar and search for results.
- Click on the first link on the page. You will be redirected to the download page of Google Chrome browser.
- Click on “Download Now” option.
- It will automatically start downloading the chrome browser.
- Accept the terms and license agreement for use of Google Chrome.
- Once you click on “Accept and Install” button, installation will start and it will be ready for use after the installation process is complete.
Google Chrome Support for Windows 10
Google chrome has millions of users throughout the world. It has captured the internet market due to its easy to use interface and its advanced features. if you are a Windows 10 user then you can use Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge to browse the web. If you are not able to do so then Google Chrome Customer Service is there to help you out in fixing the problem. Get connected with them.