Gmail as we all know is the most prominent email services that is provided to its users for their mailing works. Emailing domain, now a days are very important as it is the most easy way of communication for the people. But there are times when the mail users gets numerous unwanted emails in their account that as a result creates various issues in accessing the account. Many of these unwanted emails contains virus and as soon as the users open it their whole system gets effected because of this.
So, the most common way to stop getting these emails is to directly block that email address from which the unwanted emails are coming. Therefore, to block an email address on Gmail account the users are supposed to follow these steps that are mentioned below :
- Firstly, the users needs to sign in to their Gmail account with the email address and password.
- Then select on any email from that sender whom the users want to block.
- Now the users need to select the down arrow that is given near the sender’s name.
- Further, the users are required to select on block option mentioned in the drop down list.
- Select on block so as to confirm the changes.
Therefore, these are the steps that needs to be followed by the users if they want to block someone from their Gmail account. On the other hand, if still the users face any issue or are still getting the unwanted emails then they can simply contact the Gmail Customer Service team and can get all solutions for it. The concerned representatives of this service are available 24/7 and 365 days for the users so that the issues can be solved instantly and the users easily gets back to their email related works.